Posted November 3, 2009on:
Someone please call 9-1-1-. Order an intervention for me. Rush me to the hospital and pump my stomach. Anything. Please. Save me!
I seriously think my body may be in a diabetic shock. Okay so maybe I am exaggerating just a teensy bit, especially since I am not diabetic. BUT I must admit that I ate way too much candy on Halloween — more candy then I even want to admit.
There it sat, the whole bag of delicious little wrapped chocolates calling my name, taunting me, begging me to indulge. At first I was strong and fought the temptation as I put the gigantic bag of candy safely away in the closet so Isabella wouldn’t see it and want it. I don’t allow her to eat candy – I know, its a double standard, but I am the mommy — don’t question me! LOL And honestly, I never eat candy either which is why this is so out of character for me!!! Chocolate cake yes, candy not so much.
Anyways, I finally got a tired (AKA cranky) Isabella to sleep and there I sat in my house with total silence (the hubby was passed out on the couch) and the freedom to eat anything and actually hold the remote control!! I was like a kid in a candy store (no pun intended) as I sat there watching my recorded GH episodes and stuffing my face with chocolate. But not just any chocolates as I am picky — lots and lots of M&M’s, Reese’s PB cups, and Kit Kats. That doesn’t sound so bad, right?! Well it was, trust me.
And so today I sent the gigantic bag of candy to work with my hubby. I thought I had more will power than this, but seriously I was outta control and desperate times call for desperate measures!
Today is a new day and I am back on track…