Posted February 7, 2011on:
- In: Uncategorized
- Leave a Comment
Okay so I totally realize I’ve been MIA since the New Year…sorry guys! I wish I could say I’ve been off an exciting whirl-wind vaca around the world to all these exotic places, but I totally haven’t. Actually, I don’t entirely wish I could say that because in all honestly I am a total home-body, but that’s not the point. And don’t think I’ve forgotten about any of you because I totally haven’t. Honestly, I’ve been blogging like every single day, several times a day. But the problem is I’ve been blogging in my head and apparently that doesn’t fully count. Oops…
Anyways, life has been super busy and I’ve been working on my New Year’s Resolution wicked hard. What is it you wanna know? It’s ME. Reinventing me. I am focused on Minnie Mama in ’11. Of course I am still all about my family and especially the mini Minnie Mama, but I’m starting to understand / remember that it’s OK to put yourself first sometimes and everyone needs a little “me” time.
So w/ that said…I’ve been getting my butt to the gym like 6 days a week and OMG it feels so good. Like really good. I always loved the gym and truly enjoyed working out (I did it literally up until the point when Isabella was born), but once she came along that just kinda stopped and I had every excuse in the world as to why I couldn’t go. I really believed these excuses too. But something’s changed inside me and now I realize that I can make the time to go if I really want to and I do want to!
So instead of babbling, here’s my quick bullet point list on all the things that have gone down since I last blogged:
- Learned that I gained like 5lbs in the past 4 months. OMG. BAD.
- Lost those 5lbs so it’s all good again and now I am on a mission to lose even more. More on that later…
- Joined the gym and love it.
- Remember how I talked about getting bangs? Well, I took the plunge. They looked awesome at the salon! But once I tried to do them, ugh not so much. SO in addition to my slightly shorter hair (hairdressers always take off more than 1 inch like they promise and in my case it was like 4, oh well) I am now back to my same-old side swept bangs. At least I tried it, right?
- Bought a new car. Another Camry. And it’s a lemon. Long story, but don’t worry I will be sure to tell you all about that too!
So that’s all for now as I have to run, but I am here and promise to stop blogging in my head! 🙂